4. 8. A lovely flower doesn’t belong to the one who appreciates it, but to the dunghill it grows on. (“To stick a lovely flower in the dunghill” is a popular Chinese saying, normally used to describe the common social phenomenon of a pretty girl marrying an ugly but rich guy).
2. Belmonte's 1950 ticket will be displayed at a Zurich museum that is set to open in 2015, according to Jerome Valcke, FIFA's secretary general. "This is something rare we would like to have for the museum," he said.
3. The latest survey also showed the country had a narrower gap between genders in 2015. As to the structure of genders, the male-to-female ratio last year was 105.02, lower than the 2010 ratio of 105.2.
4. 他们两个自称拥有着世界上最大的两个粉丝基础。但是周日晚上，在伦敦温布利SSE竞技场上举行的2017年欧洲音乐大奖中，Shawn Mendes夺得桂冠， Taylor Swift在她参选的五个奖项中纷纷落选。
5. The number of moviegoers in 2016 reached 1.37 billion, an increase of nearly 8.9 percent year-on-year.
3. This year, online storefronts will generate an estimated $294 billion, or approximately 9% of all U.S. retail sales, according to forecasts by Forrester Research. By 2018, e-commerce will account for more than 11% of the total, or approximately $414 billion, with transactions made with tablets and smartphones accounting for about 20% of the online total, Forrester projects.
4. If there are nine or 10 best picture nominees, it could grab a spot. Jordan Peele's screenplay looks certain to be recognized.
5. Wishing you all the happiness of the holiday season.祝节日幸福如意。
2. GDP growth of around 6.5 percent, or higher if possible in practice.
In 2014, the actress Tilda Swinton wore false teeth in four movies: “The Zero Theorem,” “The Grand Budapest Hotel,” “Only Lovers Left Alive” and “Snowpiercer,” a film directed by Bong Joon-ho. In this thriller, Ms. Swinton plays the cruel and calculating Minister Mason, distinguished by a giant pair of glasses and a mouthful of bulky, misshapen choppers.